Job Title: Environmental Health And Safety (EHS) Coordinator
Location: Kearny, New Jersey, US - 07032
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1-3 Months With Possible Extension
- The EHS COVID-19 Compliance Officer will provide support to our production client groups. He/she will support the implementation of the Studio’s COVID-19 Safety Program and be a resource to help solve issues in a preventative manner. The EHS COVID-19 Compliance Officer will be assigned to a production and will be expected to work as part of the crew. The EHS COVID-19 Compliance Officer will be expected to get results through influence
- Work with the crew of assigned production to ensure compliance with the Studio’s COVID-19 requirements and the production’s Studios COVID-19 Work Plan.
- Perform training on COVID-19 safe work practices.
- Oversee and monitor social distancing, use of face coverings, symptom monitoring, disinfecting protocols, and PPE education, protocols and adherence
- Serve as a resource to production for questions or concerns regarding COVID-19.
- Perform other safety and health related work as requested.
- Effective communicator
- Able to achieve results through influence
- Detailed and organized
- Computer savvy, familiar with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends.
- Comfortable working in an environment where your direction will only occur through the powers of influence
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in EHS, engineering, chemistry or biology or
- One to three years EHS experience
- Has worked in a professional environment
- Experience in media, entertainment or film
- Ability to lift/carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of four (4) hours per day.
- Ability to work with a computer for extended periods
- Ability to work at heights
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities