Seeking for a Full Time Bookkeeper Office Manager
*Must be US Citizen or Green card holder.
Headquartered in Shanghai, Asiatelco Technologies Co. (ATEL) is a leading worldwide provider of wireless terminal systems. ATEL engineers, designs, manufactures and distributes innovative products and solutions for reliable broadband access, IoT/M2M and voice communication with 4G LTE, 3G UMTS/EVDO and 2G CDMA/GSM wireless technologies. Since its establishment in 2003, ATEL’s sales and support extend to over 50 countries. Our USA operation, Asiatelco Technologies Inc, (ATEL-USA) provides excellent service for North American customers . This position will be at ATEL-USA in Newport Beach, CA.
This fulltime position will be responsible to manage the bookkeeping and office management for AsiaTelco Technologies Inc in Newport Beach, CA
· Ensure all business transactions are correctly reflected on the general ledger in terms a validity, accuracy and completeness, using Quickbooks.
· Run day to day accounting functions. Perform monthly full cycle accounting activities, assist in annual audits, and support the COO in analyzing monthly financial results from operations.
· Manage fixed assets amortization and depreciation schedule and record required journal entries.
· Perform monthly general ledger closing and reconciliation.
· Prepare and consolidate financial statements and other financial reports.
· Assist in annual budget preparation, periodic forecast, and special reviews as needed or otherwise determined by the Company.
· Complete monthly bank statement reconciliation for all bank accounts. Perform general ledger account reconciliations, initial review and analytics of account balances, required for the generation of timely and accurate GAAP financial statements.
· Assist with vendor inquiries, verify vendor record accuracy and audit annual 1099 process.
· Assist in content contracts and agreement review.
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts, make notation of expense variances against account budgets from the income statement.
· Ensure weekly check requests and expense reimbursements are completed in a timely manner.
· Invoice customers and follow up on payments.
· Office administration, answering calls.
· Coordinate activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with AsiaTelco Shanghai headquarters.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must be proficient in Mandarin Chinese
· Knowledge of US GAAP is required.
· Advance knowledge and skills of Excel and Quickbooks.
· Must be US citizen or Green Card holder.
· Minimum 2 years of accounting experience in either public or private.
· Subsidiaries management experience including financial statement consolidation is preferred.
· Ask questions when direction is unclear and/or to increase general understanding.
· Show initiative by being proactive and taking prompt action to accomplish objectives.
· Participate as an active and contributing member of a team to achieve team goals and work cooperatively with other team members.
Required Skills and Abilities
· Strong time management skills
· Accurate and detail oriented
· High ethical values and integrity
· Strong oral and written communication skills
Education and Knowledge
· 4-year degree in accounting or finance preferred and/or combination of required education and experience
· Solid understanding of GAAP principles