Stir Fry Cook
· Prepares, seasons, and cooks dishes, such as soups, meats, vegetables, or desserts in restaurant
· Inspects and clean food preparation areas or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
· Ensures food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters deep fryer and WOK.
· Ensures freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
· Seasons and cooks food according to recipes.
· Bakes, roasts, broils, and stir fry meats, vegetables, steam rice and other foods.
· Observes and tests foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
· Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
· Carves and trims meats for hot or cold service.
· Coordinates and supervises work of kitchen staff.
· Performs other related duties as needed.
· Ability to adjust dish preparation to compensate for allergies
· Experience: Experience working in commercial kitchen as a cook is a must.
· Experience handling WOK station is required.