Hawthorn Senior Living currently has an immediate opening for a Community Sales for our independent living communities in Johns Creek.
Hawthorn Senior Living is a rapidly expanding senior housing company, managing independent living, assisted living retirement and memory care communities throughout the U.S. and Canada. Our company brings over 20 years of experience in the senior housing industry together with an exclusive company culture to create a dynamic and rewarding work environment setting us apart from other senior housing companies. Our number one goal is providing caring and compassionate service and the quality lifestyle every senior deserves.
In this role, you will be responsible for marketing and occupancy development for our building Ashwood Meadows. Through hands-on sales and marketing tasks our Community Sales will reach our goal of 100 percent occupancy, while also maintaining 100 percent resident satisfaction.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan. In addition, we provide a benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits; as well as life insurance and a 401k plan with a match determined by Hawthorn Senior Living.
Hawthorn is a privately owned senior housing company. We pride ourselves on hard-work, integrity, operating with total transparency and believing that you never go wrong doing the right thing. We believe our commitment to people is the reason we have the highest occupancy in the industry. Our foundation of principles and philosophies don’t work for everyone, but they may be just what you’re looking for.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Obtain maximum occupancy levels at all times
· Follow-up with current leads and develop new resources for obtaining leads
· Serve as the representative of your community in order to effectively present and discuss the Hawthorn Senior Living product to referral sources
· Show the benefits, characteristics and uniqueness of our company in a way that creates quality, integrity and urgency
· Develop a superior understanding of what the individual customers’ needs and wants are
· Need to have the flexibility to re-locate and travel as needed for the position.
· Ability to work well with other team members toward achieving occupancy goals and resident satisfaction.
· Participate in the development Quarterly Sales and Marketing goal and plan
· Meet/or exceed Quarterly Sales and Marketing Goals to include occupancy, follow up and outreach goals.
· Must have transportation and valid driver’s license to conduct home and community visits.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Possess the capacity to think strategically and implement strategic initiatives.
· Ability to plan, coordinate, and implement.
· Capable of seeing the “big picture” and be detail-oriented, as well.
· Be creative, innovative, and progressive; be a good problem solver.
· Excel in communication both verbal and written, in a clear concise manner.
· Strength in managing time and meeting deadlines.
· Content to work independently with minimal direction.
· Ability to objectively collect and analyze data.
· Strong interpersonal and ability to engage with diverse clientele.