Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 1 day ago
Retail Office Associates:
Fullâ€“Time and Part-Time Career Opportunities
At Ashley Home Store Furniture, we have fun, we love what we do, and it shows in our expansive growth! Our Retail Office Associates are the cornerstones of our success.
Retail Office Associates treat our customers in a cordial, respectful manner of delivering a world-class customer experience, both in-person and over the phone. Retail Office Associates are computer savvy, can multi-task, have strong interpersonal skills, and are career-minded team players that set the benchmark high for true customer service professionals. Retail Office Associates are responsible for providing exceptional sales support by processing sales orders accurately and efficiently while maintaining a positive mindset. Our Retail Office Associates possess strong customer service skills with the ability to identify root causes in order to assist customers efficiently in a timely manner and with empathy.
Benefits of working for us!
- We offer National Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life insurance â€“ Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well
- 401(k) Profit-Sharing Plan
- Recognition and reward programs
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- Enter customer orders into the system accurately and completely
- Process payment to proper accounts
- Responsible for security of cash and other legal tenders
- Prepare daily deposits in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer queries in a timely and courteous manner
- Schedule deliveries that are convenient for the customers and comply with company procedures
- Maintain all open orders and courteously communicate status with customers
- Work daily reports according to Company requirements
- Assist with showroom displays, tagging, and other tasks as needed to help maintain a customer-friendly showroom in keeping with the standards of Ashley Home Store Furniture
- Assist Office Manager when needed
As a Retail Office Associate, you must:
- Have a High School diploma or GED
- Have strong business acumen and Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Solid knowledge and computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong cash handling skills and Ability to calculate figures (discounts, interest, commission, percentages, area, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making while effectively responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers or vendors
- Be able to lift/ move up to 25 pounds, regularly
- Being bilingual is a plus
Ashley Home Store Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
BusinessView all jobs at Ashley HomeStore
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?