Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Ashley Deadwyler-Jones - State Farm AgentSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView All Ashley Deadwyler-Jones - State Farm Agent Jobs
Get fresh Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.