Base Salary, Commission, Bonus
Insurance, Banking, Wealth Management – Financial Services, Sales –
Insurance, Finance Sales
Ashford Advisors is a full-service financial services firm, with offices in Mississippi. Our company is built on a solid foundation of building relationships, introducing tangible products, partnering with our community, and following a process with proven success.
If you have a desire to pursue a meaningful career that offers an integrated life, continuous professional development opportunities, while providing rewards directly in proportion to your efforts, we invite you to explore the opportunity to build your own financial services practice, helping clients, while getting support and resources of a Fortune 250 Company.
We are currently hiring new Financial Representatives to join Ashford Advisors. We are seeking self-motivated, driven individuals with a strong work ethic to join in a sales capacity and to develop valued client relationships.
- Analyze a client’s financial situation and recommend suitable strategies using appropriate placement of insurance, investment and wealth management tactics
- Ability to create a sales and marketing strategy for developing new client relationships
- Develop and foster your own client base
- Act as an advocate for your clients; having a commitment to enhance, enrich and serve your clients to the best of your ability
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and prospects for business development purposes
- Attend industry meetings and continuing education sessions as our industry is constantly changing, which provides tremendous intellectual satisfaction and ongoing improvement to your skills
- Basic computer skills with Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- History of progressive career advancement
- Demonstrated education and professional development
- Proven track record of goal achievement
- Have or can secure a Health, Life 2-15 license
We are committed to a smooth transition of new hires into our firm, and offer a very thorough and extensive new hire training program. We provide individualized coaching and mentoring, allowing your experience to be tailored specifically to your needs. We also provide specialists for joint work opportunities creating a hands-on learning experience.
The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian) is one of the largest mutual life insurers with $7.4 billion in capital and $1.5 billion in operating income (before taxes and dividends to policyholders) in 2016. Founded in 1860, the company has paid dividends to policyholders every year since 1868. Its offerings range from life insurance, disability income insurance, annuities, and investments to dental and vision insurance and employee benefits. The company has approximately 8,800 employees and a network of over 2,750 financial representatives in more than 58 agencies nationwide. For more information about Guardian, please visit our website www.GuardianLife.com. You can also follow Guardian on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube .
2017-44076 Exp. 7/19
Fully committed to the success and development of each financial professional, our firm provides the knowledge, support, and planning to help you build a successful business. Our firm is entering into a phase of expansion to meet the increased demand. The strength of our services is the individual financial professionals that make up our firm. In order to expand, we are seeking the region’s most talented and capable candidates to join their ranks.
Our career associates have a passion to succeed through hard work, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a compelling drive to keep raising the bar on their personal best. Our associates range from recent college graduates to experienced professionals, from a variety of backgrounds, all of whom desire and help to create a collaborative work environment. All are intelligent, articulate, and seek to earn their clients’ confidence and trust. Our team is self-reliant, ethical, and unwavering in its commitment to our clients.