Ashfield Healthcare has partnered with Genentech Pharmaceuticals, to offer support for an exciting seasonal product launch. Ashfield is seeking Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives for an innovative and highly flexible seasonal role which only requires you to work 6-7 months out of the year and have summer months off. Your primary responsibility will be to drive results for our client during peak season of its product launch. This is your opportunity to join Ashfield, represent a top biotechnology company, and take part in an exciting product launch.
- Establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with HCP (includes physicians, Nurses, NP, PA, MA, etc.)
- Deliver patient and product information to key offices
- Achieve activity targets as set by the company
- Complete administrative items daily
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years’ Business to Business sales or pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability/willingness to travel as needed
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Ashfield is an international healthcare services organization that redefines outsourcing. Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services supports the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare professionals and patients at all stages of the product life-cycle.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more, visit us at www.ashfieldhealthcare.com
Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.