Fulfillment Assistant at Asher + Rye
Asher + Rye is a fun and creative environment located in Savannah's Downtown Design District. As a smaller team, we embrace collaboration, a family mindset, and adaptability. We're looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our 24 person strong location! Please thoroughly read through the job description and requirements below.
Fulfillment Assistants are expected to:
- support the fulfillment coordinator in product preparation including unboxing, quality verification, cleaning, tagging, and merchandising
- when on the floor, greet everyone with genuine enthusiasm and kindness and facilitate customers with accurate vendor and product knowledge
- utilize Shopify POS to ring sales or check inventory
- keep the sales floor and back-storage tidy and clean
- fill out stock/inventory checks
- report questions and requests from customers to supervisors
- support team members in sales and tasks
- demonstrate integrity and act with care
As member of our team you will take on opening/closing tasks such as:
- helping set-up/break-down the outdoor space
- cleaning the windows
- caring for the tidiness of the store and fulfillment area
- mopping the floors
- restocking paper goods in washrooms
- Flexibility required*** - Shipment arrival dates may vary
- Day and evening shifts
- 15+ hour / week consistently
- Monday to Friday and rotating weekends
Preferred qualifications include: ( * Mandatory )
- 1+ years of retail experience preferably within a lifestyle, home decor, boutique, interiors, etc. OR a degree supporting business skills and strengths in inventory management
- flexible schedule to work weekends and holidays *
- knowledge of Shopify POS
- outstanding customer service *
- communication skills (Homebase)
- ability to troubleshoot
- must live in the Savannah area / dependable transportation *
- ability to lift and mobilize large items, up to 50 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques *
Welcome Pay: $15.00 per hour
Opportunities for Promotion:
- Leadership- Minimum of 25 hours per week ($17/hour)
- Key Holder- Minimum of 20 hours per week ($16/hour)
Benefits of Part Time Sales:
- Employee discount
- Coffee on us each day
- Tell us why you enjoy customer service and how spending your time at Asher + Rye will help you reach your professional goals.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Asher + Rye is looking to invest time in individuals that wish to grow in the world of interiors, fulfillment, service, and sales. In order to effectively grow as a team and celebrate progress, we've implemented quarterly check-ins. Along with Asher + Rye's standard quarterly check-in criteria which includes attendance and dependability, brand understanding, product knowledge, productivity, and communication/listening, non-sales employees are evaluated based on their performance as it applies to their specific position. This means that anyone can come to our crew and grow in skill and knowledge in a supportive environment!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Asher + Rye, a Design District Lifestyle Shop: Asher + Rye is looking for a few skilled and dedicated individuals to join our team. Our ideal candidates are self-driven, motivated and trustworthy. Learn more about us at www.asherandrye.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Asher + RyeSavannah, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.