SQL Server DBA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently seeking a Database Administrator (full-time/permanent) for an immediate vacancy with a financial institution in Hoboken, NJ. As the DBA, you will maintain, configure, and performance tune database systems. The primary focus will be on MS SQL Server (2016/2019) with additional support needed for Oracle. This is a production support role.
Location: Hybrid, local to Hoboken, NJ
As the DBA, you will:
- Monitors database performance and performs database tuning
- Establishes and monitors database backup, recovery, and replication processes
- Participate in disaster recovery testing for databases in conjunction with the Business Continuity Team
- Establishes database access controls under the supervision of the Security Administrator
- Designs and creates databases for applications developed by the bank implementing bank standards
- Designs and writes stored procedures in SQL
- Be part of the L2 production support team supporting internal and vendor applications.
- Installs, upgrades, and patches both MS SQL Server and Oracle databases with ASM running on Linux
- Participate in the on-call rotation
What you bring:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of DBA experience
- Experience with MS SQL Server AND Oracle
- Knowledge of SQL, Transact SQL, PL-SQL
- Knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Bonus points:
- Experience with AWS, Doubletake, CloudEndure, or AWS DRS
- Experience with database monitoring tools - Solarwinds DPA, or Idera Diagnostic Manager
- Experience with DataMasker tool for masking databases
No third parties
Must be legally authorized to work for any US employer
Ash Tree Talent & Advisory
Get fresh Teen SQL Server DBA jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.