Job # 4671
Position - Project Coordinator
Location - Aurora, CO
Duration - 6+ Months
PAY - W2, No Benefit
• Programming/Configuring Access Control and Video Management systems.
• Configuring camera and recording devices per customer specifications.
• Commissioning access control and video systems to ensure proper functioning to customer and industry standards.
• Accessing customer networks and systems to perform configuration and commissioning work.
• Reading and interpreting scope of work documents.
• Some after hours work may be required depending on workload and customer location/time zone.
• Attending training sessions, either online or in person, to attain working knowledge and certifications related to the systems used by Professional Services. Expenses related to this training will be paid by Professional Services management.
• Requires 3+ years of customer service or customer support experience.
• Requires 2+ years of direct support of IT systems or products.
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced computer software skills including MS Office, Salesforce, Smartsheet, and web-based resources.
• Intermediate knowledge of network infrastructure.
• Industry, professional, and product certifications are preferred.
• Experience with electronic security products or the electronic security industry preferred.
• High School Diploma/GED is required. Associates Degree or higher in a technical field preferred.