Job # 4629
Position- Product Data Analyst
Duration - 10+ Months
Pay - W2, No Benefits
Job Title: PRODUCT DATA ANALYST
Background and Capabilities Required: Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred. Product Management experience with manufactured products preferred, particularly in HVAC industry. Direct exposure to product lifecycle management would be an ideal background. 5-10 Years of Product Management experience in a large multi-unit organization. Advanced project management skills. Ability to quickly grasp a product portfolio and sales channels. Ability to analyze data to determine direction of portfolio (product mix). Strong communication, negotiation, analytical, and critical thinking skills. Ability to work collaboratively. Excellent facilitation and presentation skills. Cultural adaptability. Virtual and remote global team management ability. Independent and innovative spirit. Flexible and responsive to feedback. Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
1. Defining the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, and measures of success
2. Work with product teams to build stakeholder relationships
3. Ability to analyze product portfolios and look for consolidation possibilities.
4. Ability to analyze sales and inventory data
5. Ability to be an active facilitator of workshops and speaking in front of groups.
6. Ability to lead discussion sessions to obtain background information and drive decisions.
7. Creating and maintaining project documentation using multiple Clients standards and tools
8. Facilitating day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations
9. Acting as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders
10. Ensuring project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation
11. Strong cross-business unit communication, influence and negotiation.
12. Tracking project status, action items, savings and managing project issues and risks
13. Escalating issues effectively through the organization
14. Lead cross functional teams, composed of various levels of personnel