Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Waterloo, IA
W2 hourly rate:
Required Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience
· 7+ years of experience with site and building Mechanical Engineering infrastructure systems, building codes, and facilities design.
· Demonstrated medium complexity multi-discipline project management experience on projects of up to $10M in capital spend focusing on schedule, budget and quality expectations with the ability to prioritize multiple active projects simultaneously.
· 3-5 years of experience in procuring and coordinating multiple skilled trades, contractors, and outside consultants to achieve project objectives.
· Experience with applying industrial facilities systems infrastructure (HVAC, plumbing, hydraulics, gas/fluid distribution, etc.) design principles in or to support a manufacturing environment.
· Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools
· Knowledge of OSHA Safety standards
Desired Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience
- Registration as a licensed professional engineer or equivalent.
- Formal project management training and PMP Certificate (Project Management Professional).
- Knowledge of construction industry project delivery methods, controls, and construction contract management.
- Cross competency experience with Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Supervision, Supply Management, Environmental, or Maintenance Engineering.
- Experience with Building Information Modeling and Integrated Project Delivery Methods.
- Working knowledge of OSHA Safety standards, quality and environmental laws, regulations and goals.