Job # 7678
Position - Data Entry - VLookUp Experience Needed!!
Location - North Chicago, IL
Duration - 9 Months
Pay - $35 an hr. on W2, No Benefits
Portfolio Data Analyst role ensures consistent capturing of demand for the entire portfolio, including all cross-functional projects, validation of portfolio/project data updates, and assist with portfolio reporting in multiple PPM tools.
• Ensure that any new demand is captured and submitted within the portfolio tracker in a consistent structure that supports reporting and metric generation.
• Ensure standardized and accurate data submission in and between PPM tools.
• High School Diploma 3+ years of experience, Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Finance or equivalent experience 1+ years of experience
• Experience in Information Technology, Business, or Finance.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Excel experience
Preferred: Vlookup experience, data management skills, project coordination experience.
This is a primarily data entry role, not an analyst. This is the reason for the HSD being appropriate or BA with 1 year of exp, transferring data databases, PPM they are using clarity have to move portfolio from excel to clarity. Make sure they are detailed. A lot of data entry involved with this role.
1. Data Entry experience
3. Excel and PowerPoint experience