Thank you, Denise
6163 22-27.00 an hour w2 contract 09/30/2019 to 03/30/2020
Please only submit candidates who have ELISA exp - no acceptions. 1st shift only. there is 1 openings .
We are currently seeking a Chemist II position in Quality Control to join our team at the Bioresearch Center in Worcester, MA. The Chemist II will perform laboratory testing within a fast-paced cGMP environment. Experience with ELISA testing is required.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Performs test methods as written to support product/material release.
• Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
• Understands, implements and maintains cGMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
• Performs a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained.
• Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks within required timelines and works with others to accomplish business objectives.
• Revises procedures as necessary and provides continuous improvement support for the department.
• Support laboratory investigations in a timely manner.
• Support a variety of testing techniques upon completion of training.
• BA/BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or equivalent science degree
and 2+ years of related work experience.
• ELISA testing (HCP, Binding and Protein A) and troubleshooting experience
• Spectrophotometric concentration determination
• Quality Control testing of phase III and commercial products
1) What hours and days will this person be working? first shift M-F
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
a. Required Skill 1: cGMP
b. Required Skill 2: UV Spectrophotometer
c. Required Skill 3: ELISA
d. Required Skill 4: Empower
e. Required Skill 5: ability to be flexible and work as a team
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? BS, 2+ years
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Assay troubleshooting experience
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? QC laboratory team setting
6) Is any testing required for this role? no
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? On site only
8) Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role
Please only submit candidates who have CE-SDS exp - no acceptions. 1st shift only. there are 1 opening