Exp with running assays, running samples and analyzing data,lab automation, electronic notebook and Excel skills and most importantly pipetting. Pipetting is required. Cambridge, MA
9102 23-26.00 an hour w2 contract 1 year 3-5 YRS EXP
Dedicated to identifying break-through therapies for inflammatory and auto-immune diseases that will have a remarkable impact on patients’ lives.
We are seeking a scientist who will be responsible for conducting Immunoassays (MSD and ELISA) for supporting research studies. In addition, the candidate will support in vitro studies on the characterization of drug candidate molecules and the validation of drug targets.
· Execute Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) or standard ELISA following established protocols
· Generate high quality reproducible data and communicate data summary to end-user
· Analyze and interpret quantitative data at high quantities, and to independently trouble shoot assay problems as they arise.
· Research, develop and validate novel biochemical platforms to support drug discovery programs
· Conceptualize and design strategies to make therapeutic reagents
· Execute and analyze the overall aim of promoting innovative drug discovery
· Effectively organize and communicate research progress and activities through oral and written presentations
· Maintenance of accurate and current records of research
· BS in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, and/or, 3-5 years industry experience
· Candidate must be highly collaborative and thrive in a dynamic, high-demand and multi-disciplinary environment.
· Strong IT skills and familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, and curve-fitting programs
· Candidate must be highly collaborative and thrive in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
· Strong organizational, communication, and inter-personal skills
· Understanding of immune-assays, such as ELISA and MSD
· Experience working with multiple groups with numerous and diverse requests
· Experience with lab automation
· 1. Generate high quality reproducible data and communicate data summary to end-user
2. Attention to detail
3. Work with high-volume requests
4. Strong IT skills and familiarity with spreadsheets, databases and curve-fitting programs
- Exposure to lab automation, understanding of ELISA and MSD platforms
- What type of environment is this person working in?
- Group setting
- Individual Setting
- Combination of both
Monday through Friday, 8 hour work day (i.e. 8AM-4PM)
- This is predominantly an on-site role.
- Reason for opening:
o There’s an immediate need to help support the demand for running and developing cytokine evaluation platforms. We receive numerous requests with various protocols and procedures and would like to continue expanding the platform.
- Please define your required Interview Process (Phone or in-person interview) **Important to describe that extensive interviews)
- Phone interview first, then bring select candidates in to meet with team in person or virtually.
- Is there anything that may prevent you from conducting interviews in a timely manner (i.e. vacation, business travel, etc.)?:
No – but need to coordinate with various schedules due to COVID19 guidelines for maintaining low density of people on site
Asen Computer AssociatesAsen has been in business since 1975 and we are 1st tier preferred vendors for our MSP,VMS clients. Fortune 500 companies. We stay in the top 5 on most recent report cards for IT,Clinical, Creative and Engineering. Our recruiters are well trained and long time employees who love to pick up the phone and talk to you. Bringing our business back to personal to get the best candidates for the positions we are looking to fill. We are a certified woman owned company with government security clearance. We are an equal opportunity employer.