Customer Service Specialist
Ascentia Real Estate Holding Co. LLC Leadville, CO
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have an ownership mindset and strong work ethic to achieve your organization's mission? Are you passionate about customer service, organized, energetic? And do you align with our values of excellence, honor, innovation, abundance minded, stewardship, and integrity?
If so, you may be a great addition to Team Ascentia as an Assistant Community Manager, where our mission is to make a positive impact on the lives of working families by providing the best housing value in the country. In this role, you would assist the community manager to ensure the efficient overall operation and profitable performance to exceed company standards in marketing, occupancy, collections, expense control, property maintenance and curb appeal, resident relations, and team development.
We operate manufactured housing communities with homes we have designed and ordered from the best manufacturers in the country. We have owned and operated manufactured housing communities since 1974, with 7,000 mobile home and apartment housing units in Colorado, Texas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Nevada, New Mexico and North Carolina. Ascentia is committed to courageously pursuing creative solutions, listening to new ideas and encouraging a healthy home/work balance.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral contributor to the continued growth of an organization that is thriving and well-established, lives by its values, is an active participant of multiple industry organizations, and holds an A+ rating as a member of the Better Business Bureau
- Empowerment in your ongoing growth and professional development
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings new and exciting challenges/ opportunities
- Ability for your ideas to be heard and for your contribution to be deeply valued
- Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value teamwork
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits, a performance-based bonus program, and PTO
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Facilitate a phenomenal resident experience, personally provide outstanding customer service to the people that live in our communities, assist the community manager in overseeing maintenance work order completion, and inspect grounds daily to ensure and enforce compliance with safety and company curb appeal standards
- Conduct market analysis (e.g. rent rates, occupancy rates, amenities, move-in specials, etc.), market your communities through a variety of platforms and assist prospective residents through the leasing process in accordance with our policies and Fair Housing regulations to achieve our occupancy standards
- Use your strong business/accounting and technical skills to analyze financial statements and ensure they are sound, approve and categorize all payables, create and share reports from Yardi on KPIs, and participate in budget planning and budget management
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, with a passion for taking on new challenges
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Authorization to work in the US
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal, written, prioritization, time management, organization, and listening skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess valid/active driver's license
- Yardi experience a plus
Ascentia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Ascentia Real Estate Holding Co. LLC
Ascentia owns and operates manufactured housing rental communities across seven states and is seeking highly motivated professionals who are interested in continued professional growth while contributing to the ongoing development of a unique business model. We are committed to achieving the highest levels of performance and efficiency, listening to new ideas and encouraging a healthy home/work balance.
150 State Hwy 300Leadville, CO