Subaru Service Technician
- $20 to $38 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Subaru Service Technician – Centennial Subaru
We are seeking self-motivated Technicians who take pride in their performance and ensuring appropriate repairs are fixed right the first time! We believe in providing ongoing training, but also in rewarding outstanding effort and results. If you have the drive to perform and excel, then we want you to come work with us as a Service Technician. In this role, you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing vehicles while maintaining quality, safety and efficiency. Satisfying necessary repairs and exceeding customer expectations is essential for our Service Technicians. You will work alongside the best in our business and part of the team consistently achieving the Top Workplaces designation!
Our Company Purpose Statement
We are passionately committed to developing lifelong relationships and delivering the ultimate ownership experience through integrity and innovation.
- Complete all vehicle inspections thoroughly and accurately document in MPI
- Complete assigned services or repairs effectively while ensuring quality and timeliness
- Communicate appropriately with Service Consultants and guests, when needed
- Conduct all business with honesty, integrity and in accordance with Our Values, Code of Business Conduct and our Polices & Procedures
- Associate's degree from a two-year college or technical school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Is legally able to work in the United States
- Must have a driver’s license and maintain insurability
- Pre-employment drug screen
- ASE Certification is a PLUS, but not required
- PPO Medical coverage with available wellness and tobacco-free discounts
- Vision and Dental Insurance, Flex spending accounts, and other annual offerings
- 401K saving plan with 4% match effective immediately
- Generous Paid Time Off schedule
- Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Covid leave contribution, and Training Pay available
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, Long-term Disability, and Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career growth opportunities based on performance
Pay: Flat rate commission structure based on experience/education with range from $20 to $38 per flag hour
Job Type: Full Time
Company Website: Apply at www.ascentautomotivewest.com or www.centennialsubaru.com
Work Remotely: No
About our Dealership
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates based on competence and performance without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to our company.
We look for strong candidates who embrace hospitality and integrity to support our valued customers. We are committed to an environment of trust, teamwork, challenge and development. We deliver excellence while constantly seeking ways to improve our knowledge, skills, and the way we perform our jobs both individually and collectively. We are dedicated to achieving excellence thorough the loyal efforts of talented and enthusiastic associates. We embrace change as an opportunity to fulfill our potential. We lead through competence, innovation, teamwork and an eagerness to excel. We provide a work environment that challenges each of us to excel in all we do. Yet we embrace the necessity for also achieving a high level of happiness and fun in all that we do. We are proud to be part of this organization.
Ascent AutoLas Vegas, NV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.