Ascent AeroSystems Wilmington, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
As you consider your next career move...
- Do you want to create new and useful things at the bleeding edge of technology?
- Are you relentlessly curious, eager to learn new things?
- Do people turn to you because they know they can count on you?
- Are you able to dare greatly, fail quickly, and keep moving?
- When things get difficult, can you double-down and persevere?
- Do you want to be part of something bigger?
If this describes you, please read on! As our Product Manager, you will be responsible for the design and end-to-end success of our core vehicle, the Spirit UAV. You'll work with cross functional teams to provide critical information in the design of all vehicle revisions and updates. By becoming the ultimate expert on our technology, you will serve as the voice of the customer internally and translate our technical abilities and functionality to customers to provide optimal performance capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and understanding in program and product management and experience leading high quality tech products.
For the right candidate we offer a competitive salary, benefits (including health, dental and vision), 401(k), a vesting equity stake, a terrific work environment, and the opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting parts of the tech industry.
- Engage with customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders to understand core product requirements
- Work closely with engineering team through design, integration of third-party technologies, and vendor selection, promoting creation of product vision to spec
- Define and execute product flight test procedures
- Develop documentation processes that upholds all applicable certification and regulatory compliancy
- Design and maintain technical user manuals for onboarding of all new customers
- Collaborate with Business Development to educate and train users and maintain a close relationship to the customer and end users
- Create processes that allow us to test products thoroughly and provide insights into future product features
- Significant first-hand experience defining and delivering market-leading, high-tech products and services for enterprise and government customers
- Ability to think strategically across technologies, products, markets, and customers - combination of technical and business experience
- Excels at understanding and clearly defining customer requirements, and strategically prioritize short- and long-term deliverables
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, documentation, and communication skills
- Dedicated team player who strives to enable others to do their best work
- UAV and/or consumer electronics experience
- FAA Part 107 Certificate desirable
PRINCIPALS ONLY - NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Ascent AeroSystemsWhy Work Here?
If you want to get in early at a growing company at the leading edge of technology, this is the place!
Ascent AeroSystems is one of the most exciting companies in the unmanned aerial system industry, and our unique coaxial platforms provide the reliable and efficient foundation necessary to operate drones at scale. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for motivated, highly organized people to join our team.
BusinessView all jobs at Ascent AeroSystems