St. Vincent Home Health & Hospice is adding a Field IT Specialist to our office in Indianapolis!
Our team of dedicated professionals receive:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ST/LTD Benefits
401K & Tuition Reimbursement
& So Much More!
SUMMARY: Works independently and is responsible for consulting with business leaders within their assigned operating division to plan, design, install, configure and maintain technology solutions that support the local business needs. Serves as the sole local “go to” person for all technology needs and is available to key business leaders and users on an on call rotation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide tier-two level support for all of the technology deployed within their area of responsibility.
- Responsible for designing and implementing data/media recoverability processes by implementing a schedule for system backups and database archive operations.
- Administration and support of building access systems.
- Implementation of software upgrades, including firmware revisions, operating systems, production software upgrades and other enhancements as required.
- Coordinate and conduct end user training sessions as needed.
- Some travel required.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Installation, configuration and deployment of desktop computers, laptop computers, printers, modems, phones and other computing and telecommunication devices at market headquarters and remote operations centers.
- Installation and configuration of operating system and application software, upgrades and patches.
- General technical support of PC software products (word processing, spreadsheets, email, graphics products, communications software, etc.).
- Troubleshoot and resolve desktop and laptop computer problems and application software issues.
- Responsible for documentation and maintenance of asset inventories.
- Perform cabling connections and organize wire closet activities as needed.
- Function as a team member within the IT department as well as local Operations, and the local market to accomplish the goals of the electronic medical records data system.
- Maintain and produce required reports from Technology Service Request process.
- Participate in key committees and attend meetings as required for good coordination of effort and proper communication of system status.
- Assist network and telecom groups when on site as necessary.
- Subject to on-call and call-in status.
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Network+, A+ and MCP certification preferred.
- Experience in the installation, administration, and support of enterprise systems. Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, databases and applications. Strong analytical, problem solving, teamwork and customer support skills required. Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with end-users, peers and management and provide technical leadership as needed.