Project Manager, Bibles and Church Documents
The Project Manager on the Bibles and Church Documents team is a self-motivated and innovative person who assists in our mission of producing innovative products in a high-performing business unit. This position is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed on schedule and within scope and budget.
The Project Manager plans and designates project resources, assists/prepares budgets, monitors progress in product development, and keeps stakeholders informed the entire way while working towards high efficiencies and flawless execution.
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
- Lead projects through initiation, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments.
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Ensure an in-depth knowledge of Ascension's products, solutions, and offerings.
- In general, you will work alongside the General Manager to closely watch the progress and advancement of the annual pub plan.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects.
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources-including third-party vendors and researchers.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputsReport project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed-escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans.
- Lead and participate in team status meetings, planning meetings, and providing guidance on product direction.
- Exemplify and live our core values of humility, passion, and integrity.
- BS degree in Business or equivalent amount of experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Project Management experience.
- PMP or Project Management Certification preferred.
- Ability to drive a project forward with a servant-leader attitude: excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with standard project management tools and templates. (Microsoft Office Suite, familiarity with Smartsheet a plus)
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills with a great attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to Ascension's headquarters in Pennsylvania is required.
- Understand, practice and exemplify Ascension's values and mission
Ascension Publishing GroupExton, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.