What You Will Do:
As a Marketing Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to execute marketing initiatives and provide daily support to the marketing management team. Daily activities include identifying consumer trends and solutions, implementing marketing programs to increase consumer exposure, and keeping detail records of all potential customer leads. The Marketing Coordinator will also monitor and communicate market / industry trends, consumer feedback, and adjust the campaigns accordingly with the team. Given success in individual projects, this position will also have the opportunity to assist in managing territories, creating training materials and the potential for project management. The goal of the Marketing Coordinator is to ensure that their client’s brands are recognized as industry leaders through increased revenue, brand awareness and increased market share.
How You Will Do It:
- Responsible execution of daily tasks surrounding product and service promotions for assigned clientele
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to map territory, game plan, and launch marketing plans
- Provide ongoing market evaluation through direct consumer contact, follow ups, and monitoring of competition and industry trends
- Interact with consumers daily to asses the current demand of client products and services and adjust campaigns to have a coherent message that resonates with the target market
- Ensure a seamless sales process through effective marketing and promotional tactics and collateral
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
What You Are Getting Into:
We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many innovative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Communications is essential. Ideas are welcome. We challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
What You Will Need:
- College degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred, but all majors will be considered given a sincere interest in marketing. Also, work history including internships and co-ops are a plus in related fields.
- Self-motivated, proven leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic technical proficiency