Do you have experience in the RESTAURANT, RETAIL or HOSPITALITY industry and are looking for a CAREER rather than just a job?
Ascension Management is looking to build its organization around high-energy, hardworking individuals with excellent COMMUNICATION skills. We respect the high level of people skills and hard work it requires to succeed in the service industry and we are looking for that experience to aid in servicing our client portfolio.
No more shift hours or doubles!
No more making minimum wage!
No more relying on the tips that people give you!
We are the leading marketing and advertising firm in Staten Island for telecommunications and technology. We have an internal training program where we create our next generation of branch managers from within and are looking for those who are passionate about sales & marketing, advertising, special events and promotions to help manage our new campaigns.
Candidates should be highly personable, ambitious, and proactive leaders looking to excel within an entrepreneurial environment. Extensive training is provided as well as the full support of our management staff. This is a career path that will require a high level of dedication and commitment from the candidate, and in return will result in great experience, accomplishments, and financial freedom!
Stop working double shifts and start working for a company that offers:
- Advancement opportunities from entry level into Human Resources, Management and Consulting full time
- Competitive compensation
- Fun & exciting team environment
- Full Training
- Comprehensive and continued training including (but not limited to) Business Building Blocks, Financial training, shadowing, campaign knowledge and more for full time entry level openings
- Our full time entry level Management team is TOP of the line!!
- Fun company events such as National Award Conference, R&R Vacations, Continuing Education Conferences, Team Nights, Community Service Events and more!
If you're tired of rotating shifts, making minimum wage, no growth, or "Last Call" hours. . . Let us be your answer!