Customer Service Representative
Job Purpose: Attract and Serve customers by providing product and service information through community outreach and marketing promotions!
Do you want to be a manager but don’t have the experience? In this position, you can also get involved with our management training!
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions. Suggest information about products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
Some Reasons Why We're Excited!
- Meet great people and Network!
- Work with Fortune 500 Clients!
- Be a part of a team!
- Opportunities for Progression!
- Stimulating Environment!
- Opportunity to Travel!
Send in your resume if you're a team player with a positive attitude!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager