Each day, our talented professionals promote some of the world’s leading brands, generating unprecedented annual revenue for our clients across the country. Working with industry leaders and household names, our employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the competitive marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with us.
We currently have a full time opportunity available as a Brand Ambassador who will be responsible for supporting client products within their assigned territory.
The ideal candidate will have strong presentation and training skills, the ability to merchandise and troubleshoot client products, and be willing to work weekends, as needed.
• Brand Support– Coordinate all aspects of the Client's brand presence. This involves sales calls, training, assisted-selling hours, and marketing.
• Data Capture– Collect and report visit data as well as competitive data in electronic call reports.
• Sales Support – This involves demo days, specialized training, assisted-selling hours, and processing orders.
• Face-to-Face Training– Train sales associates and managers on the features and benefits of client products. Training would be conducted in both formal and informal settings.
• Formal Training– Train large groups of people in a formal presentation setting. Ability to demonstrate and effectively communicate features and benefits of client’s products.
• College degree preferred
• Previous experience in sales, marketing, retail or customer service
• Strong presentation and training skills
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.)
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must reside in a centrally located area within the assigned territory
• Must be willing to work weekends as needed
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager