Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules.
- Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts and, with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
- Conduct project meetings, project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and delivered to meet customer needs.
- The integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
- Communicate timely project status to all stakeholders.
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Strong focus on Scope, Schedule, and Budget planning and management.
- Build and maintain master project schedule
The ideal candidate needs to possess:
- 10+ years Senior Level Project Manager experience.
- Leadership position delivering large and complex projects with experience in integrating different data models into one overall view
- Project Management experience leading new development (SDLC), packaged software implementation, and large system enhancement type projects.
- Understanding of Agile practices and methodology
- Experience leading a highly matrixed project team and vendors.
- Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
- Solid knowledge and ability to apply the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Expertise in applying the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability in team motivation and delegation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Ability for occasional travel if needed.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.