Our mission is a results-base performance. While exceeding clients’ and customer’s expectations as a consultancy firm, we provide an enriching and rewarding environment for employees. Our duty is to provide effective solutions through innovative strategies for clients, developing and maximizing human potential and ensure success for the company and our clients. We give companies the chance to streamline their business, cut cost, whilst increasing results and turnover.
The internship will be in Monroeville, PA. with both Part Time and Full Time availability.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.