- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Inventory Specialist oversees the ordering, storing, receiving, and distributing processes of the organization's products and supplies. Their main duties include controlling the flow of supplies and equipment, tracking, and analyzing inventory maintenance.
- Inspect returned merchandise
- Track incoming and outgoing products
- Provide inventory control reports as required
- Maintain count accuracy (digital and physical counting)
- Updating database with incoming and outgoing products
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Maintain a safety while using equipment and tools
- Dispose of obsolete inventory as directed
- Demonstrate accurately and thoroughly in a timely manner to meet production standards.
- Properly label and sticker product, in order to ensure fulfillment of deliveries.
- Work in collaboration with all members of the vault to ensure production standards are delivered upon.
- Able to work weekend and off hours.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure
- Data Entry, Math, and computer skills
- Well organized and ability to keep deadlines
- Works well with all peers
- Effective communication skills
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Basic Excel, Word, and general compute knowledge
- Fast, efficient, nimble.
- Experience working in a shifting environment with a great deal of constructive feedback and input
- Must be 21 years or older and pass any and all required pre-employment screenings
- Full knowledge of all applicable law, regulations, and requirements to keep the facility at 100% compliance at all times, this includes being up to date on any changes to current applicable laws/regulations
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all regulatory requirements for working in the cannabis industry
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Registered Agent Card issued by the state of operation
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be focused, pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to internalize training and follow instructions
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Other duties as assigned
Ascend Wellness Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the population of differences and does not discriminate in its hiring / hiring practices, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ascend Wellness Holdings
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Ascend Wellness Holdings
Get fresh Inventory Control Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.