Ascend Technologies enables business growth with innovation and technology. We help clients make IT investments with confidence, eliminate threats, meet the needs of the business and optimize user productivity. Our team of over 100 U.S.-based information technology professionals enable business growth through innovation and technology.
At Ascend Technologies, we are driven by teamwork, integrity, accountability, transparency and a can-do attitude. We are growing together because we have built a team of people that keep our commitments, create open, two-way lines of communication and pride ourselves in working collaboratively.
Our team has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Clourd-O365 Administrator. If you are inspired by the opportunity to work with the latest technology and innovations and want to work on a team that that does the right thing even when it is hard, we encourage you to apply today!
Ascend Technologies is currently seeking an Office 365/Azure Administrator to support our clients. This role will provide escalated support and operational maintenance to client cloud environments, including Microsoft Services across the Azure and Office 365 suite. This role will also work on project-based initiatives for clients, including upgrades to existing infrastructure and deployment of new technology.
Demonstrated understanding of cloud technology infrastructure and applications. Capable of responding to client questions, providing operational maintenance, performing upgrades and troubleshooting issues. Individuals will be contributing to client satisfaction by providing clients with timely and responsive services and work products.
Specific skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to:
- Analyze each client's specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solution
- Serve as escalation point for the Ascend Technologies Network Operations Center (NOC) and support engineers for questions and complex issue resolution
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients and assist non-technical users with troubleshooting remotely
- Experience migrating and administering O365, specifically Exchange Online, Skype and Teams.
- Experience building Azure environments
- Experience with support and administration of environments with high-availability and disaster recovery technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred
- 3+ years of work experience in a client facing role administering O365 required.
- Experience managing multiple technology projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft (MCP, MCSA) certifications preferred
- Microsoft Teams telephony management preferred
- Advanced PowerShell scripting experience preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are offering a challenging and interesting opportunity with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-growing company! We are proud to provide an extremely competitive benefit package including: flexible paid time off, comprehensive medical plan options, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, transit accounts, disability coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, 401k, and a fun and engaging work environment.
Ascend Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our company views diversity as a powerful force in the workplace. Your experience, education, certifications, and drive to succeed make you uniquely qualified. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Powered by JazzHR