Looking for a great experience building job? If so, this essential work job is for you!
We have an opening for our recruiting / staffing manager job in Merced, California.
The pay rate is $13.50-$15 per hour plus potential bonus.
The Recruiter / Staffing Coordinator is responsible for recruitment, interviewing, onboarding, managing employees sent out to work.
Recruiter / Staffing Coordinator also handles day-to-day operations, provides customer service. Building relationships, daily contact in person and by phone with the general managers that are accepting the employees we are sending out to work.
What We Offer
- Direct deposit & debit card payment options
- Health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Overtime available
- Training provided
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
- President’s Club Yearly Incentive Trip
- Anniversary awards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Screen, interview, hire, conduct orientations, monitor work performance, discipline, and placement of field employees
- Actively utilize multiple social media platforms, job boards and recruiting tools
- Recruit, screen, interview and qualify both active and passive candidates
- Complete new hire paperwork of field employees
- Build and maintain relationships with all branch clients
- On-call rotation
- Social Media Recruiting Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts and skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- 2 years experience in recruiting, customer service, office / clerical positions
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Reliable transportation
- Must work well under pressure
- Excellent documentation & communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive personality and excellent people skills
- Experience in high level recruiting a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- Knowledge of HR processes a Plus
Apply today, our recruiter jobs fill quickly!
Ascend staffing has been connecting great people with great opportunities for over 50 years. Many of our talented workers stay with us for years because they like what they get from Ascend.
What We Offer:
Direct Deposit and Debit Card Payment Options
Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
Our Purpose Statement:
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success.
The Ascend Difference:
We do what we say we will do.
We are direct and transparent.
We find real opportunities with great employers.
We support our talent every step of the way.
We make a difference in people’s lives.
How We Help You:
Our recruiters aren’t just about filling jobs. They are about helping you achieve your goals. We put thousands of people to work every year in temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placements.
We are always looking for great people. Apply today!