- Expired: December 31, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the job
Accounts Payable is the circulatory system of every enterprise. Yet, most organizations still rely heavily on human interaction and manual processes. Ascend Software is a fully remote, fast-growing SaaS company that helps enterprise organizations automate accounts payable processing through machine learning (ML), text extraction, and real-time integration into their financial systems – saving them millions each year in the process. We are the market leader in accounts payable automation for Workday and are proud to have customers like NASCAR, Panera Bread, PGA Tour, Atlanta Braves, and many more!
We are looking for a Product Manager to help scale Ascend by owning and managing our flagship product in Accounts Payable Automation, ElevateAP! In this role, you’ll be the primary voice of the customer ensuring ElevateAP is continually developed with our users in mind. With the help of our Product team, you’ll own initiatives from ideation through execution through iteration.
Your overall mission will be to align and represent the interest of the customer with the development of our flagship product, ElevateAP. It is a strategic role that oversees the sprints, prioritizes the work, and shepherds the development team to deliver the product vision. Using quantitative and qualitative data gathered from customer usage and feedback, the Product Manager will influence which features are built and when we build them.
In this role you’ll:
- Conduct Agile rituals (backlog grooming, sprint planning, review, retro)
- Collaborating with engineering teams to maintain a sustainable development cadence.
- Maintain the product roadmap
- Write user stories and collaborate with the Product team on UI/UX, product feedback, and prioritization.
- Engage with customers to identify opportunities.
- Communicate cross-functionally with teams and keeping them up to date on product development.
- 4-6 years of experience at a technology company with at least 2 years experience as a PM
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Analytical and problem-focused
- A diplomat who can negotiate and facilitate conversation between teams
- Prioritization and decision-making skills
The strongest applicants will have a strong combination of these.
- Agile acumen
- Identifying and prioritizing customer problems
- Working with engineers to build product value
- Expertise in writing effective user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Expertise in product analytics and aligning them with KPIs
- Maintaining up-to-date roadmaps and communicating timelines
Ascend offers competitive pay, great benefits, unlimited PTO, and flexible work location. Most importantly, we offer the chance to learn, take ownership, and build your career the way you’ve envisioned.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Learning allowance
This is a remote position
Get fresh Enterprise Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!