Parts Inside Sales
Ascend Recruiting Services San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Client is looking for someone with hands on mechanical skills, maybe worked in a shop before and would like to move into the office environment. The right candidate will spend the first 3-4 weeks in the shop learning the product and how it is assembled
Support outside sales team with quotations, responses to their inquiries and provide them customer-related information. Create both standard quotes and custom quotes for truck equipment installations, manage inflow of customer orders, manage warranty claims, manage coordination of truck deliveries, manage literature inventory and assist with sales promotional activity preparation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Write warranty job orders.
2. Interact with team members to receive and respond to customer and salespeople’s inquiries in a timely manner.
3. Be the primary contact point for sales people to obtain order, materials, and delivery status information.
4. Develop quotes for standard and custom truck equipment installations
5. Organize and manage complex quote reviews
6. Provide quote detail report
7. Schedule conference call
8. Invite required attendees
9. Provide supporting information
10. Research and source new equipment and components required for quoting
11. Identify and capitalize on upsell opportunities when interacting with customers
12. Manage “Drive Through” program for handling low hour installations while customers wait
13. Manage “Urgent Order” calendar report daily
14. Serves walk-in sales and call-in inquires and sales
15. Manage chassis holds and releases
16. Backs up parts clerk to write parts orders as needed when the parts clerk is absent or unavailable.
17. Administer warranty jobs.
18. Coordinate with customers / dealers to obtain adequate information / estimates.
19. Coordinate with Management to obtain approvals on non-billable warranties.
20. Coordinate with customer to obtain approval for manufacturing warranties
21. Adheres to company safety guidelines
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to interact with others.
Preferred Training and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Associate degree preferred or work related experience.
1. Normal standing, walking, bending and twisting as necessary to perform job duties.
2. Exposed to normal seasonal temperatures.
3. Lifting/moving up to 50 pounds
Ascend Recruiting Services
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Ascend Recruiting Services