Ascend Learning; LLC (http://www.ascendlearning.com/) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,200 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
The National Healthcareer Association (NHA), a division of Ascend Learning, provides educational institutions and employers the necessary tools for entry level healthcare students and employees to be nationally certified. Our goal is to guide institutions through the preparation and certification of their students, ensuring long-term success in their chosen area of specialty. Our product offering includes national certification examinations and certification preparation resources (http://www.nhanow.com).
The Manager of Client Solutions is responsible for supporting company goals by building and guiding the Client Solutions teams’ productivity, efficiency and passion for customer care. The Manager of Client Solutions ensures attention to detail, creative solutions for operational improvements and supports other internal teams by communicating concerns and opportunities to implement new products, or process improvements that will be of value to the client base and add to the growth and profitability of NHA.
The Manager of Client Solutionsr also provides strategic cross-functional support in effecting business-critical applications. This position works closely with inter-departmental units and shared services teams on the design, testing, and implementation of new software applications, enhancements to existing software, and the change management program. The Manager of Client Solutions assists with requirement definition, workflows, forms, reports and metrics as required in support of immediate and strategic business needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary resource for issue identification, improvement recommendation and resolution.
- Maintain knowledge of company products, service, policies and systems to train team members to effectively support NHA.
- Recommend and provide counsel on implementation of new company initiatives/products.
- Maintain professional mentor relationship with Client Solutions Team members where positive client interactions and adherence to operational processes are enforced and adhered to.
- Strong leadership/supervisory skills with ability to coach and develop future leaders.
- Ability to utilize the candidate management system to effectively maintain institution and candidate accounts.
- Working knowledge of corporate accounting software.
- Previous experience working with matrixed resources to establish business requirements.
- Ability to multi-task by working on multiple projects and delegating effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no direction on complex issues where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience with process documentation, management and process change implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required Candidate Experience & Qualifications:
- College degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5-8 years of related experience, preferably having successfully delivered results in account managing and retention.
- 2 years supervisory experience
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.