Grace Hospice of Puerto Rico - is part of the Ascend family of Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Ascend Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Great new Career Opportunity in Hospice!
Now Hiring - Licensed Practical Nurse - [South]
The Licensed Practical Nurse will be responsible for, but are not limited to:
- Observes and documents the physical, mental and emotional needs of the patient and family on an ongoing basis
- Consults with the Hospice Nurse regarding the patient's status and symptom management at appropriate levels
- Delivers physical and psychological care as prescribed by the attending physician, as supervised by the Hospice Nurse and as approved by the IDC team
- Monitors and documents patient/family input and response to care
- Maintains continuity of patient care through ongoing communication with families and other health care professionals
- Participates in Interdisciplinary Team Meetings and all other meetings as assigned
- Maintains sufficient and appropriate home care supplies for adequate patient care management
- Collection of documentation and paperwork as requested by the Hospice Nurse.
- Assistance with clinical billing as deemed necessary
- Assist the Hospice Nurse in the supervision of Homemakers.
- Participates in orientation of new hospice aides as assigned
High School Diploma
Graduation from accredited LPN program
- Hold a Valid and current LPN license within the state of operations
- 1 year of clinical experience, preferred
- Home Care and/or Hospice experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work as part of an inter-disciplinary team
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation