- Posted: over a month ago
Location – Novi, Michigan or Westborough, Massachusetts
Ascend Elements is a technology company commercializing its patented low-cost process for producing high quality cathode active materials from spent lithium ion batteries. With successful operation of our Worcester Massachusetts demonstration plant and strong relationships throughout the electric vehicle supply chain we are building out our team to execute our 1st of multiple production scale manufacturing plants starting in 2022.
Job Description: The Joint Development Agreements (JDA) Program Manager reports to the Vice President of Strategy. The JDA Program Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing R&D projects with vehicle OEM’s, lithium-ion batteries, and battery active material producers. In addition, the role support global strategy and business development activities.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of Joint Development Projects
· Define project scope and objectives
· Define project RASIC charts
· Coordinate on-time and within budget project deliveries
· Manage resource allocation and availability
· Monitor and track project progress
· Manage change requests and negotiate new schedule and budget impact
· Manage customer and partner relationships
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and experience:
· BA/ BS Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or applicable Engineering field. MBA or PMP preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years program management experience in an automotive, chemical, or materials industry
· Proven working experience in project management
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation skills required.
· Computer proficiency, including spreadsheets and presentations
· Strong knowledge of financial analysis and P ability to apply financial theory and practices.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
· Capable of wearing task specific personal protective equipment including dust mask, respirator, safety shoes, gloves, and safety glasses/face shield
· Capable of meeting OSHA standards for manual lifting guidelines: < 50lbs
· While performing the duties of this job it is required to stand, walk, and use hands to operate objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands or arms; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch when necessary for job activity.
BusinessView all jobs at Ascend Elements