Special Education Teacher (Private School)
- Posted: 24 days ago
Ascend Career Services is partnering with Abraxas Youth and Family Services (Abraxas Academy) to hire a Specialist Education for their private on-campus school in Morgantown, PA.
Abraxas Academy is a national leader in the operation of residential treatment facilities and community-based programs for troubled youth and their families. Abraxas is a great place to start or advance your career whatever your level of education may be. If you are interested in counseling, juvenile justice, psychology, social work, teaching or just want to make a difference, Abraxas has a career path for you. Help change lives at Abraxas Youth and Family Services!
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick time (17 days in your 1st year, 26 days in your 2nd year)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan with a company match up to 5%
- And much more!
Position also includes a $5,000 signing bonus.
- Complete individualized Education plan (IEP) process, which includes IEP development, collaboration with multidisciplinary team members, and preparation of required paperwork.
- Work collaboratively with members of the multidisciplinary team to develop/design and implement appropriate services.
- Provide appropriate guidance, leadership and direction to staff within the classroom.
- Bachelors degree required. No teaching certification is required to apply.
- Must be able to pass required (state and federal) criminal and child abuse background checks.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Ascend Career Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?