Bilingual Administrative Assistant, Part Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ascend Career Services is partnering with Luminest Community Development to hire a Bilingual Administrative Assistant to work in their Chambersburg, PA location in a part-time capacity. Luminest Community Development, formerly Valley Community Housing started in July 2002 as a startup non-profit to develop affordable homes in Franklin County. The Board of Directors envisioned building stronger neighborhoods, better homes and brighter futures for families throughout Franklin County. Luminest Community Development achieves those goals with each new development.
Schedule includes standard business hours, Monday - Friday.
- Act as the main point of contact between clients and staff. Provides friendly and helpful customer service by greeting visitors and answering phone calls & emails.
- Utilize Luminest’s software program to process a variety of tenant and applicant functions such as: applications, work orders, rent payments, etc.
- Provide assistance in the processing of applications to include but not limited to data collection and third-party verifications.
- Accurately enter tenant payments and balance each property cash drawer at the end of each day. Deposits to the bank are required.
- Create a variety of correspondence in English and Spanish to be delivered to the tenants. Provide translation when needed including onsite property translation needs.
- File and retrieve materials by systematically sorting and storing documents alphabetically, numerically, chronologically, or using similar filing methods.
- Handle a variety of scheduling needs with third parties.
- Perform related work as required.
- Strong professional people skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish and English.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- One year of experience performing clerical/ administrative work or; an Associate’s Degree or; any equivalent combination of experience and training.
Ascend Career Services
Get fresh Part Time Administrative ASST jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.