maurices is a world-class specialty retailer that caters to young-at heart fashionistas in small towns. Rated by Forbes Magazine in 2010 as one of the top 10 Employers in Retail, we pride ourselves on our excellent training programs and the consistent feedback we get from our associates who love to work here. We genuinely care about our customers, our communities, our associates, our business partners, and our results.
We value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a better place to work, a better store to shop, and a better member of our communities. Associates in all positions play an integral role in our business.
What You'll Do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of a store team focused on creating an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. Of course; the assistant manager interacts with customers on a regular basis providing fashion advice and helping customers grow their wardrobe.
What you'll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount..........yes 40
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we've got it!
Assistant Manager candidates must have
- 1 year of customer service experience and supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to foster a team environment and create a positive working environment
- Experience in training and directing others
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
All replies confidential - maurices is an equal opportunity employer.
Location:Store 1053-Midland Mall-maurices-Midland, MI 48642Position Type:Regular/Part timeEqual Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.