Do your friends and family come to you for fashion advice? Are you known for having your finger on the pulse of fashion? Do you get energized from getting to know others? If you answered "Yes!" to these questions, then why haven't you applied to dressbarn where you'll be receiving recognition for what you love to do?
Our Assistant Manager are professionals who not only have a passion for current fashion trends but enjoy personal satisfaction of building long-term relationships with customers. At dressbarn, we empower our associates to write their own ticket and control their own growth.
- Assisting the Store Leader in all aspects of the store operations to maximize sales
- Implement visual standards and directives
- Assist the Store Leader in training and developing stylists in all phases of store business including operations, merchandising and sales training, but most importantly how to achieve personal sales excellence and provide exceptional customer experiences
- Continuously network and recruit passionate associates, dedicated to exceeding customer expectations and
- Leading by example!
Apply now, we're waiting to hear from you!
dressbarn is a unique blend of a public company and a family-run business. Since our inception in 1962, our Company has grown to over 831 stores in 45 states, providing us with a nationally recognized name.
dressbarn offers great benefits including flexible schedules, a team spirited atmosphere, merchandise discount, time off with pay and medical/dental/vision plans. We believe in a healthy balance of work & life, which means more time spent with the people who mean the most to you and more time for you to do the things you enjoy. Dressbarn also offers the security of working for one of America's most financially stable speciality retailers. A proven success for over 40 years, our stability allows us to offer our associates competitive compensation, 401(k) with Company match, and a stock purchase plan.
Candidates with the at least 2-4 years retail experience in a supervisory capacity along with the ability to:
- Assist Store Leader in sales generation
- Ability to increase business through recruiting and developing store associates
- Provide exceptional Customer Service
- Demonstrate strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Foster open dialogue and create a respectful work environment
- Work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays is required
dressbarn is an equal opportunity employer.
Location:Store 0214-Brookfield Fash Ctr-dressbarn-Brookfield, WI 53005Position Type:Temporary/Full timeEqual Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.