Cultivation Administrative Assistant
Asceend Group Commerce, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ASCEEND GROUP, LLC
Premier Licensed Cannabis Cultivation Facility in Los Angeles.
Cultivation Administrator 3 (Data Entry)Company Overview
Asceend Group serves as one of Los Angeles’ premier licensed cannabis cultivation facilities. Our goal is to serve California with the cleanest, highest quality cannabis possible. Asceend has gathered an elite team of cannabis enthusiasts that strive to be the top performing cannabis cultivation facility in Los Angeles, and we are looking for an experienced Cultivation Administrator to join our team.
Asceend is looking for a Cultivation Administrator who is comfortable managing multiple on-going projects at once. The ideal candidate for this role will possess superior organizational skills and time management capabilities. Main responsibilities for this role include supply and vendor management, the preparation and maintenance of cultivation supplies for our various divisions, and data entry related to the administration of our Cultivation program. You will work alongside other administrators and our Cultivation Management team to execute a variety of tasks and projects throughout the facility.
- Organize and Maintain Sheets, Records, and Data relating to Cultivation activities and Facilities operations
- Digitization of Paper Logs
- Data Entry into various spreadsheets utilizing Google Sheets, Excel, and METRC
- Assist Trim & Cultivation Management in the organization and maintenance of METRC
- Assist Data Analyst
- Assist Cultivation Data analyst format and prepare Cultivation Reports
- General Cultivation Administration
- Data Entry & maintenance of various facility data sheets
- Take on additional responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of progressive Administrative and Project experience working with multiple sites.
- Required: Bachelor's degree.
- Highly Preferred: High Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Google Suite, and CRM systems.
- Preferred: Legal cannabis experience.
- Excellent executive service skills and ability to complete projects in a timely fashion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize as necessary and leverage resources as needed throughout the organization.
- Exceptional problem solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Additional Requirements Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
Physical Qualifications – These qualifications are required in order to successfully complete the job duties of the position.
- Manual dexterity and strength, unafraid of getting dirty.
- Ability to lift, bend, squat, climb, and pass up to 40lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk throughout the facility for an entire shift.
- Pay Rate: $18-20/hr
- Schedule: Variable
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Full Time, At-Will
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Asceend Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Asceend is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Asceend are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Asceend will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
ASCEEND GROUP, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Covid 19 Vaccinations required for all new employees.
Asceend GroupWhy Work Here?
Fast paced exiting Cultivation environment. Tons of room for upward growth & learning new skills!
We are a premier licensed cannabis cultivation facility in Los Angeles. We supply several of the most popular brands on the market with top-tier, award winning cannabis.
BusinessView all jobs at Asceend Group