Hospitalist Medical Director Opportunity at Asante in Ashland, Oregon!
Asante has been named a Top 15 Health System in the nation for 7 years in a row by Watson Health Analytics!
Highlights of the opportunity include:- Flexible block scheduling
- Competitive compensation of $1614 per shift. Minimum of 168 shifts for full-time
- Performance incentives up to 16% of base compensation starting in year 2
- $25,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allotment
- Excellent health, dental, vision & retirement benefitsEducation: Graduate of an accredited medical school. Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine residency program.
License / Certification: MD or DO licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners; Basic Life Support (BLS) certified from American Heart Association; Board Certified / Eligible in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Medical Specialties; Must obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges; Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs; Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in hospital?s programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
Experience: Advanced analytical skills regarding evaluation and treatment; Ability to use professional approach to problem solving during stressful situations; Communication with others shall reflect a positive attitude and enthusiasm; Behavior exemplifies organizational philosophy.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to Stephanie Lash, Physician Recruiter at: Stephanie.email@example.com.