Associate - Finance & Treasury Operations
- Expired: October 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Asana Partners is a growing real estate private equity firm with $6.4 billion in assets under management. We acquire, enhance, and operate mixed-use and retail properties in dynamic neighborhoods across the country.
Our distinctive company culture is the key to our success. We recruit high-performing, ambitious individuals who are entrepreneurial and eager to maximize their potential in a team environment. We value relationship building - both internally and externally - and view it as the foundation for creating value for our neighborhoods and generating strong results for our investors. Asana Partners is known for our proven, strategic approach; our sophisticated, collaborative team; and our high-quality portfolio. With offices in Charlotte, Columbia, Los Angeles, Denver, and Atlanta, we were founded to be a firm that would provide career-long opportunities for our people and a long-term partner for our investors.Responsibilities
This position provides a unique opportunity for an ambitious professional to partner with the company and add value to the Treasury team, an integral component of the Asana Partners platform. The role reports to the Senior Associate - Finance and Treasury Operations and will work directly with the Chief Accounting Officer, with responsibilities spanning from finance, vendor management, payments, and treasury management. This team is expanding into an advanced real estate finance organization by leveraging technology, functional strategy, and an analytical mindset, which is viewed by management as a competitive advantage in the market. Duties include:
- Support day-to-day operations of the finance, accounts payable, and treasury organization
- Perform treasury management functions including payments, bank account administration, cash flow management, interest and expense analysis, and debt draw requests
- Perform accounts payable functions including invoice management, vendor relationships, payment process support, and workflow support
- Perform various finance functions including debt reporting, liquidity planning, cash balance monitoring, and various analytics.
- Forecast fund and property level cash requirements daily, weekly, and monthly
- Work with team members to anticipate and plan for upcoming payments
- Maintain tracking of quarterly debt metrics for cross-department utilization
- Identify activities suitable for shared services team, document processes, and aid in transition and oversight
- Responsible for invoice processing and vendor setup within Yardi, including maintenance of W-9/W-8 files and insurance compliance
- Maintain banking and vendor relationships ensuring Asana Partners is a preferred partner
- Set up new bank accounts and consider treasury management products
- Monitor compliance of invoice and payment process in line with policies and procedures
- Process and ensure timely vendor payments utilizing various methods (check or EFT)
- Update and maintain expense allocations and documentation
- Partner with property and asset managers on inquiries and support
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, exciting environment with high expectations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Acute attention to detail and passion for quality
- Ability to meet and manage critical deadlines and to work independently
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and capable of effective independent judgment
- Strong organizational and process skills to manage multiple competing priorities
- High Proficiency in Excel
- Interested in process improvement
- Passion to add value and support the business
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams across the company
Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business, or related fieldTravel
Employment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]
1616 Camden RoadCharlotte, NC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Private Equity Real Estate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.