We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join our team! Preferably Class A CDL.
- Repair trucks, heavy equipment, pumps, generators, and other yellow iron
- Specialize in all vehicle systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This position is responsible to diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul heavy equipment and fleet trucks, used in construction, working primarily with diesel engines.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and random drug screens during tenure of employment
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must be a self-motivated team player with ability to work safely alone and with co-workers
- Excellent communications skills, team player, and the ability to work well with co-workers at all levels of the organization
- Willing to work various hours including weekends & overtime
- Work outside in varying weather conditions
Wages: Depends on experience and performance.
Ary Corporation is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.