Ready-Mix Plant Operator Trinidad, CO and Southern Colorado Locations
Responsible for assisting in the supervision of concrete mixer drivers as well as concrete batch operations and operating a loader. This position requires a thorough understanding of the concrete manufacturing process. Responsible for plant repair and maintenance. Position includes managing inventory of materials and products as well as coordination of daily activities. 45 + hours per week. Monday – Saturday.
· Operate in an efficient cost-effective manner a wet batch ready-mix production facility as well as operating a loader when necessary
· Provide on-site supervision & enforcement of plant facility safety procedures
· Assist plant management in on-site leadership for plant operators & drivers in relation to company procedures
· Validate/Approve daily payroll hours
· Conduct daily plant walk-around inspections
· Coordinate parts/supplies/raw materials ordering
· Perform inventory management on a daily/monthly basis
· Assist in the preparation and conduction of weekly safety meetings
High School or equivalent
Command Batching experience
Ability to operate front end loader
Environmental awareness/plant permit requirements
CDL Class “B” Driver’s License a plus
Fremont Paving & Redi Mix, Inc. is committed to the principles of equity in employment and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.