CDL Class A Driver
Pueblo & Southern Colorado Locations
Requirements of the job: Responsible for the delivery of construction materials from locations throughout the state to various customers. Must be able to perform general truck maintenance and keep truck clean. Must be willing to travel. Must be able to labor around plant and lift up to 100 lbs. on a regularly basis.
- Must have a current Colorado CDL Class A or Class B license minimum
- Must be at least 21 years of age due to insurance purposes
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean driving record / Current DOT medical card
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must be a self-motivated team player with ability to work safely alone and with co-workers
- Excellent communications skills, team player, and the ability to work well with co-workers at all levels of the organization
- Willing to work various hours including weekends & overtime
- Work outside in varying weather conditions
- Must be able to read a map
Wages: Depends on experience and performance.
Ary Corporation is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.