Customer Service Representative
Arvest- Jonesboro Sapulpa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Associate can be located anywhere in the Arvest four-state footprint. (AR, KS, MO, OK) after the initial 120 day training period.
Flexibility required Monday thru Friday 7 am to 8 pm and some Saturdays 8 am to 5 pm. Need a special schedule? Let’s discuss it. Our operating hours can allow for evening hours, Saturdays and split shifts.
SUMMARY: Under the close supervision of the Contact Center Supervisor, the Contact Center Representative serves at the first point of contact for customers. The incumbent responds to inbound calls on a range of customer issues from account and balance inquiries to queries about the full range of products and services. The Contact Center Representative assists customers with their individual needs in a friendly, courteous, efficient and cooperative manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Give exceptional internal and external customer service by displaying sincere, outgoing, friendliness which includes answering phones promptly, consistently exhibit courtesy, competency and concern while responding timely and using customer’s name.
- Answer internal and external customer telephone inquiries by using proper telephone guidelines, account verification techniques, utilizing multiple banking systems to access customer account information and following through to a satisfactory resolution on inquiries, requests or complaints promptly.
- Complete all required documentation to meet customer needs.
- Escalate unresolved or complex inquiries to the appropriate personnel or department when necessary.
- Explain bank policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all bank products and services.
- Offer additional services to customers by recognizing opportunities and educating customers about product enhancements, new products or new services.
- Provide assistance to branch associates by processing customer requests when recording of calls is necessary.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- One (1) year of customer service experience required.
- Contact center experience preferred.
- Banking experience preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, scanner, copier and FAX machines
- Must be able to move from department, division, or bank to department, division or bank to attend meetings
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports, schedules and other appropriate documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and to talk and hear. The associate must occasionally reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The associate may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The incumbent must be able to travel occasionally by themselves within the US, including overnight, and via automobile and air.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
1170 N Salem Road FayettevilleSapulpa, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Arvest- Jonesboro