Quality Control Associate 2nd shift
- Posted: 10 days ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The specialist is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of completion of the assemblies associated with the inspections they perform. The successful candidate of this area has combined skills in process knowledge, accuracy and team spirit associated with working in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. The qualified candidate needs to be persistent and committed to meeting and exceeding customer requirements.
- Meeting daily quality inspections goals per program
- Accurately performing their work and completing it in a timely manner
- Record inspection information and results onto the inspection forms
- Assist with controlling, documenting, processing and disposition of non-conforming material, product or equipment according to the defined non-conformance process
- Ensures correct materials and documents are being used
- Ensures final production per customer specifications
- Annotates documentation to ensure traceability of inspection process
- Perform batch record review and coordinate issues with Lead or area Manager
- Adhere to the company’s Quality Policy Statement and participate in the Quality Management System
- When required, data entry
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English effectively
- Experience in quality inspection and/or quality control
- General knowledge of computer operation and data input
- Detailed oriented and attention to process detail (a must)
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, or crouch and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and up to 20 pounds with assistance.
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions
29011 Commerce Center DriveValencia, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Arvato Supply Chain Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?