Service Electronic Bench Technician I
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
As a Service Electronic Bench Technician I, you will assist the Service Electronic Bench Technician III in repairing and refurbishing used parts and other functions performed by the bench tech department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists Electronic Bench Technician with repairs on Aruze Gaming America slot equipment including: CPU assembly, I/O board assembly, power supply assemblies, coin mechanism, general illumination devices and assemblies, backplane and/or cabinet harnessing, video monitor and touch screen assemblies, progressive controllers, meters, drivers, and harnessing, bill validator assemblies, slot information systems communicators, card readers and harnessing, cabinet and door hardware assemblies, power switching, circuit breaker, utility power assemblies, thermal printer assemblies, and coin hopper assemblies.
- Assists with work orders for repairs and assists Electronic Bench Technician III to coordinate with customer service to requisition replacement equipment; coordinates returns or exchanges of materials.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and continuous development of technical and troubleshooting skills to consistently achieve customer resolution and satisfaction.
- Assists with timely and accurate service logs/work orders and submits completed documentation to service to facilitate issue tracking and invoicing of reimbursable services
- Assists with back-shop maintenance on games as required
- Maintains a positive image of Aruze Gaming America within the industry by providing exceptional service to both internal and external customer
- Escalates issues that cannot be directly resolved to Electronic Bench Technician III and/or technical support for prompt resolution
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High School Degree or a related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 1+ year’s general electronics work experience is required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work independently either individually or within a team structure with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and good follow-through required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail. Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and/or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Office environment/desk job
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity or status as transgender, national origin, age, disability, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
AGA reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**
AddressNorth Las Vegas, NV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?