Summer Sales Intern (College Students Only)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Selling pest control services via direct sales. The ability to effectively communicate the features and benefits of Aruza's services, answer questions, resolve concerns, multitask, and pay attention to detail in a fast-paced and competitive environment is crucial to success in this position. Here is what the role entails:
- Full-time; 6-day work week with Saturday evenings off
- Aggressive commission structure with five-figure potential
- Working directly with customers while generating new customers
- Receiving phone sales periodically and closing sales
- Scheduling, informing, and managing new customers
- Resolving/overcoming customer concerns & objections
- Hard-working, Motivated, and great sense of ethics is a must
- This position includes a 250 dollar weekly check with the commission on top
- Sales experience is preferred but not required. We're willing to take in new candidates in the sales field, teaching them about business to consumer sales!
- Willing to relocate with the possibility of paid housing.
- Potential in paid housing
- Room for growth in a fast-growing company
- Provided training courses
- Periodic prizes for contests, tournaments, raffles, and incentives throughout the summer.
- Cash incentive bonuses
- Extensive marketing skills learned
Aruza has hosted over 450 interns in the past five years and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the service industry. We offer housing, a competitive pay scale with bonuses and incentives, and a sport-like season competition throughout the summer.
We are looking for highly motivated and hard-working individuals that excel in unknown atmospheres. No experience is necessary. Work hard, and we will teach you how to earn $10,000-$17,000 in one summer.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Get fresh Pest Control Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.