Senior Soil Scientist
Arundel Group LLC Harrisburg, PA
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Arundel Group is a premier search firm with a national presence focused on delivering clients highly qualified, top talent professionals within various industries including the environmental and agricultural space. We are currently partnered with an industry leading consulting firm in their search for Senior Soil Scientist. This position will play a critical role both as a leader internally, fostering a collaborative work environment and externally partnering with clients and various regulatory agencies. This position will be onboarded and will start remotely with the expectation of implementing a flex schedule as the current situation evolves. Our client fosters a highly collaborative work environment and supports upward mobility and growth within the organization/position.
- Provide support to municipal and industrial wastewater and water clients with solids handling, treatment, and processing consultation projects.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with state and federal regulatory agencies such as US EPA and PADEP.
- Oversee all aspects of complex, multi-dimensional projects to ensure that milestones are met and scientific credibility is maintained.
- Create project timelines, scope requirements, and set expectations to keep all projects on track and ensure on-time delivery of results.
- Keep meticulous project documentation, including sampling plans, schedules, meeting notes, and customer information.
- Analyze various client needs and requirements, translating those into cost effective solutions.
- Build trust and confidence with clients to ensure genuine, long-lasting partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, soil science, biology, botany, or related natural sciences field and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant industry certifications such CPSS or CPSC are preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated understanding of soil nutrient cycling and their environmental drivers, plant pathology, and farming best practices.
- Strong technical aptitude, including ability to synthesize and interpret data, and design effective experiments.
- Experience with site qualification process for beneficial use of biosolids and/or residual waste products and permitting.
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package inclusive or base salary and stock
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible and Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Remote work options and flex schedule
Arundel Group LLCWhy Work Here?
Fully remote work opportunity that provides growth within a company with very low turnover on the team!
The Arundel Group is a premier boutique recruiting and staffing solutions firm with national presence focused on delivering clients highly qualified, top talent professionals for direct-hire placement services. We strategically partner with clients to identify specific needs and deliver leading professionals from our premier talent network to help grow their business and enhance their leadership teams
ScienceView all jobs at Arundel Group LLC